Social Media Marketing Agency or SMMA
This is going back to week 9
Everyone needs Social Media, specially
1- work for free to start, go to a restaurant or gym and offer them social media management for free.
2- Another option then to really grow your customers is to offer your customers a 1 month 50% if they refer another customer to you.
Now for social media.
Facebook and Instagram this is what you have to work to branding and grow your business.
1- make a plan
2- product, service or affiliate links (amazon, clickbank)
4- Find your target audience (people who will be interested)
5- communicate, communicate and communicate always. means try to ask your followers what you would like them to do, answer every comment, try to relate.
6- keep tweaking, you will need to think how to improve all the time, things change so you have to keep up to the latest trends.
Create business pages, for example hargeisa rentals, hargeisa insurance, hargeisa restaurants
How to grow Facebook likes organically free
1. Daily posts
2. Engage and use photos, if your photos are interesting you will get many more viewers and likes
3. No external links facebook dislikes people sending links to external sites
a- 80/20 no direct sales ( in 10 posts use 8 funny and 2 sales) just funny info or photos
b- engage you viewers answer and reply, invite your followers to share
c- do not add words like comment, like , share >>> it penalizes the page
4. Relevant contents, post always relevant content
Find Facebook Groups related to your page, ask them to join, if they join you can post on them, perhaps with thousand of users.
if your posts are funny or interesting they will like, when they like ask them to join your page.
This is how you grow your page followers and likes free of charge.
don’t post on groups every day, perhaps once a week. you can grow your likes this way free of charge
your posts use image and one side use text, at the bottom your site or product
this way your post with images will get likes and Facebook will show your page often, so it is a loop later on you can sell something, anyway don’t put links on your posts, only very seldom.
go to all the likes and invite them to like to your page
your post can be on repeat every 30 days or so.
as you create pages for your customers if you decide to go through a SMMA you have the option to create pages and make ads (on facebook go to settings then page roles, then ad manager), but your customer will then pay for the ad. For example I do this for some customers, I charge a 15% fee for the ads.
target the viewers
make a killer ad > image and text
a great ad must be for an offer, a discount perhaps for a local business
give a timeline, example for the next 10 people will get something.
viewers they see first the image then the headline, finally the text
image on facebook has a good response with yellow, perhaps because Facebook is blue
image, heading >> then link and learn more
example >> image with pain in the teeth, first 10 free teeth cleaning >> call phone number >> text>> with 10 years as a dentist in Dubai Dr. Omar is now transforming the dental health of Somaliland people
facebook ads >>> brand, leads and sales
image or video some text and a bold title
age group and interest
very cheap, 0.04 per impression, easy to get 100 likes per day.
customer gets the link to pay.
1- optimize your bio
2- post regularly, one a day or once every 2 days.
3- hashtags (copy and paste it from some place so it is easier all the time)
hashtags 15-20 >> how to find ashtags >> example car insurance>> find people who is buying a car>> new car>> car spare parts>
put some popular and some moderate and some niche.
4- vary your hashtags
5- influencer and micro influencer
6- user generated content >> form on the site asking for suggestions.
7- hotels, restaurants, shops reviews
8- post at specific times, choose what time is best.
start rental, accomodation, tour guides, clinics, media, develop followers then sell ads.
sell furnished appartments.
Making Money with Youtube without creating videos
youtube >> create channel >> download videos with creative commons>> add or change some >> post it.
A Creative Commons (CC) license is one of several public copyright licenses that enable the free distribution of an otherwise copyrighted “work”. A CC license is used when an author wants to give other people the right to share, use, and build upon a work that they (the author) have created
fastest trains 39 millions views, 3000 USD per million is $117000
it is possible to make loads of money on youtube, however, you have to edit, create content and do all the work. Which takes an average of 4-8 hours per day. in this video I’m going to show you, how you can make $100-$500 bucks on average on youtube without having to do any work
How to Make Money on YouTube without Making Videos
Basic Idea: We were going to grab popular videos from youtube that can be legally downloaded, and re-upload them to our channel and make money. ( that way we can make money without creating our own content )
1. Create 1 channel or 10 channels ( you don’t need to remember 10 passwords it’s okay ) and pick a niche
– Just got to settings on your youtube channel and click add or create a new channel
– Make sure to customize your channel and add a cool profile picture, and also cover art ( about the channel like mine)
– Make sure: Your popular uploads are first
– Set up Upload defaults
Pick a niche: Good examples
top 10 tech
Compilation videos ( funny, sad, or anything really)
Finance Channels ( but they are hard to do)
2. Get Monetized: 1k subscribers and 4k hours ( this should take 2 weeks or one month )
– Make sure you apply for it, and when you hit that milestone they’ll automatically put ads on your videos
– Verify your channel
How: Ones you learn the types of videos to post, all you have to do, is download and re-upload at least 1-7 videos per day and in 2 weeks – 1 month you’ll meet that goal)
Tip: Monetization is the only way to put ads on your videos
3. The types of videos we’ll use
Creative Commons (you can re-use these videos)
– Add your own thumbnails and more
– Just search a video on youtube ( and filter it by creative commons ) and also by (view count) you want to copy solid videos
Ps: Subscribe to all the channel making creative common videos and you always have a stream of videos/ a stream of passive income
4. Download these videos & and where to find more ( Fair Use)
How: just copy the link and search on google savefrom.net or YouTube video downloader and paste in the URL ( they also have an extension)
– Just go to a channel already doing it and copy all of their most popular videos, change a few things up, narrate it and boom, it’s your videos
– Example: if you find a top 5 channel, then make a top 3 channel and take all their videos
Con: Some one can do the same to your channel
Extra cash: create an amazon affiliate account and link products for more income
– Later in the video: I will tell you how to edit videos and thumbnails for free: so just keep watching
5. schedule them per Day ( Optimize, 5 to 10 videos per day) – Check review by youtube to make sure their no Violence and stuff
– Upload video and select schedule ( remember to optimize )
– Seo optimize the titles ( https://www.tubebuddy.com/ )
– Full description with keywords and tags ( Write a few sentences with your tags included)
– Use relevant tags ( use social blade plugin to copy tags and edit them to match your video) or just use tube budy)
– Use Close captions ( enable auto caption in your language)
– Create a thumbnail ( thumbnail has to pop)
Tip: ( not to get banned) make sure to upload your video as Youtube Standard License ( if you try to do creative common, its again youtube policy)
6. Put ads on them ( 10m and adding midrolls )
Tip: Make videos over 10m and add an add ever 4m, also one ad before your video and after your videos
Questions: ( rewards for making to end, my best secrets)
1. How to edit videos? use Movie makes, Hitfilm express, or any free editing software
– If you need help research YouTube tutorials
– Audio for narration just use your phone audio
2. How often to post
– Every day 1-7 times per day
Paint.net, Photoshop, or just type on google thumbnail maker
Tip: thumbnails have to pop, but also relate to your video ( works great, add arrows and circles in them)
4. Its an algorithms:
– Videos optimize
– research click through rate
– watch time